Thursday 4 March 2010

The Last Match of the Day?




It's said that old footballers eventually go to a football heaven where they find four piles of coats and a multi-sided match in progress. Playing in this everlasting match are the likes of Stanley Matthews, Tom Finney, di Stefano, Bobbie Robson, Garrincha, Matt Busby and the likes. With this in mind I've been a little crazy this week and bought some new kit. The idea is that when I arrive I'm bound to get a game as I'll have the latest Champion League ball!




Looking forward to match day. I've even waxed my new boots.

1 comment:

  1. Dad,

    This is why you will always be my sporting hero, 62 years young, still loving buying football boots and more importantly still doing them justice with your skills and enthusiasm for sport and the game. Have fun.

    Ben
    x

    ReplyDelete